It’s giveaway time!
What are you going to get?
- A color cover, signed copy of The Adventures of the Princess and Mr. Whiffe, by our main man Patrick Rothfuss.
How are you going to get it?
- Step 1: Follow this blog (yes, I will check, and if you really can’t stand it, you can always unfollow after the giveaway is over). It is exclusively Rothfuss/KKC content, so if you want this book, there’s a pretty high chance you’ll like the blog.
- Step 2: You can reblog as many times as you find necessary. However, in order to keep everyone from spamming the shit out of their followers, I’m only going to count up to five in terms of entries into the drawing.
- Step 3: ???
- Step 4: Profit.
What happens if you win?
- Well, I’ll message you (so be sure to have your asks/submits open) and we will negotiate shipping costs. What do I mean here? I mean that if you live forever away (aka outside the US) and I can’t afford the shipping, we can figure out some way for us both to shoulder the cost. If this doesn’t work out, I’ll just thank you for your time and select someone else.
How long do you have?
- I’m going to keep this open for a while, so as many people have a chance at winning as possible. That being said, I’ll chose a winner sometime in July. Or maybe even later. I’ll figure it out eventually, but rest assured you have plenty of time to get those 5 reblogs in.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, lhin? Good luck!